- 1.61 (1.10.2/1.9.4)
- Default file creation works with larger files.
- Config backup files are now created in the correct location.
- ‘Cooked Fish’ now has the correct current ID in the tree file (Mojang originally misspelled it, then fixed it later).
- The item tree has learned how to compare item data in JSON format, needed for 1.9’s potion changes.
- 1.60 (1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8)
- Network handling for server-assisted mode should be more consistent.
- Sorting works in creative mode inventory again.
- Move-all-of-type shortcut works more often in situations where the first item in the section was not the clicked item.
- Horses/Donkeys equipped with a chest are now sortable.
- Default sort of items not in the item tree altered to provide better results in most cases.
- Mushroom stew auto-refill works again.
- Various other small changes
- 1.59 (1.8)
- Auto-refill is more consistent.
- Compatibility XML file can now disable display of buttons.
- Shortcuts try harder to merge stacks instead of filling up empty space.
- Tool damage ordering can be reversed by configuration file.
- Sorting rules should be less likely to cause strange behavior. (KNOWN ISSUE: Chests still frequently act strange in horizontal/vertical sort mode)
- 1.58 (1.7.2/1.7.10)
- Better handling of bad Forge Ore Dictionary entries for item tree.
- Silenced some debug output that appeared to be an error.
- Added keybinding config to default Minecraft keybinding options.
- Various enhancements to the API for other mods.
- Configuration screen can now be accessed from the mod list on the main menu screen.
- Sort-on-pickup should work in single-player again. (MP/Server support is more complicated)
- Shortcuts using shift should now work correctly.
- The F3+H display has an added line showing the string ID of items, like Mojang added to the 1.8 snapshots.
- Auotrefill and sort-on-pickup now immediately resync the inventory with the server.
- 1.57 (1.7.2/1.7.10)
- Updated to MC 1.7.2 (With many internal changes to support the update)
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work.
- 1.56 (1.6.2)
- Fix loading on Forge build 831 and above.
- Removed the attempt to register tools from Forge’s internal maps, it wasn’t very precise.
- Much internal work to simplify things.
- 1.55b (1.6.2)
- Fix reversed tree priority sorting.
- Fix translation format.
- 1.55 (1.6.2)
- Sort-on-pickup attempts no longer spam chat messages by repeatedly failing.
- Auto-refill will now match metadata exactly on items with subtypes (wool, carpet, stained clay, etc.)
- Major API update, to allow for mods that change the basic player inventory to add compatibility via API.
- Sorting shortcut automatically disables itself when any standard text field is focused. (Ex: Anvil rename field)
- Modded containers will never attempt to ‘guess’ where the main player inventory slots are. Ask the developer of the mod to use the API for compatibility issues.
- Basic compatibility information can be added to a new configuration file ‘InvTweaksCompatibility.xml’. (For modpack builders, this is not a substitute for using the API and will only work correctly for fixed-size chest-like containers)
- Language files are now loaded using MC1.6’s resource pack system, so they can be overriden or new languages added by resource packs.
- The override button texture file should now be located at ‘assets/inventorytweaks/textures/gui/button10px.png’
- [05.01.2013] 1.54 (1.5/1.5.1/1.5.2)
- Fixed an error with shortcuts while the inventory screen was shifted (ex. by potion/beacon effects).
- Compatibiltiy for Galacticraft’s enhanced inventory screen.
- API enhancements. (ItemTree information can be accessed via API)
- Improved shortcut behavior with extract-only slots.
- Various behind-the-scenes enhancements.
- [04.02.2013] 1.53 (1.5/1.5.1)
- Server-assistance support should handle lag slightly better.
- Sorting auto-stacking will stack items with matching NBT data, rather than treating all items with data as inheriently unstackable.
- Sorting will order items given a display name before other versions of that item.
- Sorting will order enchanted items before unenchanted items, order among enchanted items is determined by number of enchants, ID of highest-level enchant, and level of highest-level enchant.
- InvTweaksTree.txt now supports classing items by Forge Ore Dictionary names, default tree has been updated to account for this and includes some commonly-used names.
- Autoreplace in repair-friendly mode has a configurable threshhold value for the replacement trigger.
- [03.15.2013] 1.52 (1.5/1.5.1)
- Fixed NEI detection for larger than vanilla chests (ex. IronChests)
- Implemented an optional server module to potentially help with mod items that cause glitches with the normal mode
- Updated tree file for MC1.5
- Enabled shortcuts in creative mode (may by somewhat buggy)
- [03.10.2013] 1.51b (1.5/1.5.1)
- Added support for Hopper GUI
- Fixed crash when viewing mod list
- Added logo file for mod list
- Fixed sorting in creative mode version of player inventory
- [03.09.2013] 1.51 (1.5/1.5.1)
- Built with Minecraft Forge/FML instead of ModLoader
- Additional support for grouping ores and tools of the same type
- Fixed a bug with Forestry Backpacks/RP2 canvas bags and possibly other inventories causing the client to hang
- Crafting tables with persistent slots (RP2 project table, etc.) that are supported for even stacks will not have their crafting grid cleared by a main inventory sort
- Added a mod support API for mods to declare the info required for compatibility
- [01.17.2013] 1.50 (1.4.7)
- Switched sources to MCP (= faster to update, easier to contribute)
- Middle click evens the stacks on crafting tables (thanks to InvTweaks-1.50-1.4.7.zip)
- Removed uneffective NoCheatPlus hack, put a help screen instead
- Fix chests being sometimes left open forever
- [11.15.2012] 1.45 (1.4.4)
- Added Beta option to make the mod work on anti-cheat servers
- Fixed the potato IDs in the item tree (delete config/InvTweaksTree.txt to refresh it)
- Added Norwegian translation (thanks to mymusicmanager)
- Partially fixed the 1-9 + R shortcut to quickly switch between configs
- [10.26.2012] 1.44 (1.4.2)
- Updated mod and item list to Minecraft 1.4.2
- Added option to replace tools just before they break
- Added chest support for TerraFirmaCraft & Metallurgy (thank you Fostenel!)
- Removed the sort key from the now saturated Controls screen (use the ”...” menu)
- Updated translations
- [08.17.2012] 1.43 (1.3.2)
- Updated mod to Minecraft 1.3.2
- Added button to define the sort key in the ”...” menu
- Added ability for texture packs to have custom buttons for the mod
- Fixed sorting by damage
- Made rectangle rules priorities more intuitive
- Increased the sounds volume a bit
- [08.02.2012] 1.42 (1.3.1)
Updated mod & item tree to Minecraft 1.3.1
Make the item tree support damage ranges (dmin/dmax)
- Mods support:
- Added RedPower2’s Ejector & Relay
- Added ColorBox chests
Fixed a freeze when sorting full inventory
Fixed a crash when using the middle click on the title screen
Fixed the inventory getting glitchy when having buffs
Made the mod fix the ‘stuck keys’ problem for real
Sorting on pickup now works in SMP
- [03.27.2012] 1.41 (1.2.4)
- Updated mod & item tree to Minecraft 1.2.4
- Improved armor auto-equipment
- Fixed a crash when changing some controls to mouse buttons
- Fixed a possible rare freeze when using shortcuts
- [03.04.2012] 1.40b (1.2.3)
- Fixed a sorting bug
- [03.04.2012] 1.40 (1.2.3)
- Updated mod & item tree to Minecraft 1.2.3
- Added Traditional Chinese translation (thanks to GazCore)
- Tweaked Move all shortcut behavior
- [02.29.2012] 1.40 (1.1)
Fixed crash on crafting
Fixed Move all shortcut
Some other changes to shortcuts behaviour
Added support for Ender Chest
Fixed chest buttons position with Not Enough Items (but no dupe bug fix as it’s an NEI feature)
- Added 10 translations, thanks to:
- Ryo567 & Aledrobt (Spanish)
- 0l1vR (German)
- TH3steven (Dutch)
- Ezspecial & Ricalou (Portuguese)
- Hugsim, Doyle3694 & Brott (Swedish)
- JonathanHertz (Danish)
- Fishy (Polish)
- Necrontoend & VADemon (Russian)
- Ricalou & NTWalker (Japanese)
- IvyMichael & NTWalker (Chinese)
- And a few more small contributors!
- [02.14.2012] 1.38 (1.1)
- Updated support for Equivalent Exchange, Iron chests & Red Power 2
- Better support for Multi-Page Chest
- Big containers now have chest icons on the side
- [01.31.2012] 1.37c (1.1)
- Fixed sort on pickup freezing the game
- Fixed crash on switching configurations
- Some sorting fixes and improvements
- Added potions to the item tree
- Added French translation
- [01.20.2012] 1.37 (1.1)
- Added Space + click shortcut to move everything
- Fixed Ctrl + click to craft one item directly to the inventory
- Fixed Up + Click for brewing stands not working with potions
- Removed all custom Shift + Click behavior (it now acts as default Minecraft does)
- Added sorting support for Red Power 2 and IC� containers
- Rewrote sorting on pickup feature (...still not SMP compatible)
- [01.14.2012] 1.36 (1.1)
- Updated the mod to Minecraft 1.1
- Improved the settings screen and added a few options
- Fixed a rare crash when opening the shortcuts help
- Fixed a crash when removing properties from the .cfg file
- [12.24.2011] 1.35 (1.0.0)
- Fixed a sorting error
- Fixed the brick IDs in the item tree
- Shift+click on hotbar now moves the stacks to the chest
- Fixed sorting being impossible while in a furnace
- Removed spamming error message when switching configs
- Fixed support for the Multi-Page Chest mod
- Added support for the More Storage mod
- [12.12.2011] 1.34 (1.0.0)
- Enabled shortcuts with keys combinations
- Shift + click now moves one stack (like in vanilla)
- Changed ‘move all’ default shortcut to Ctrl + Shift + Click
- Some shortcuts improvements and fixes
- Support for brewing stands & enchantment tables
- Reworked mod support:
- Support for the IronChests mod
- Support for the Multi Page Chest mod
- Improved support for Equivalent Exchange
- Made it possible to create rules for unknown mod items
- No more crashes with unsupported mods
Sorting can now be assigned to any mouse button
Fixed possible crashes on external errors
Unnecessary spaces/tabs are now tolerated in configs
- [11.21.2011] 1.33 (1.0.0)
- Updated source code and item tree to Minecraft 1.0.0
- Partial support for Equivalent Exchange containers
- The item tree file is now updated automatically (backups and replaces the old one)
- Switched back packaging to a zip
- [10.02.2011] 1.32 (B1.8.1)
- Fixed crafting shortcut
- Fixed shortcuts help screen
- Fixed creative mode compatibility issues
- Fixed ‘move all’ shortcut
- Fixed auto refill with mod items
- Shortcuts now moves items from and to the chests
- Updated item tree to 1.9 pre2
- Made the item tree replace the existing one if newer (makes a backup)
- [09.16.2011] 1.31 Beta (B1.8.1)
- (Quickly) updated source code to Minecraft 1.8.1
- [09.13.2011] 1.31 (B1.7.3)
- Added shortcuts to switch between sorting configurations (0-9 + Sort)
- Up/Down shortcuts now work with the Forward/Backward keys
- Shortcuts now choose the destination the same way that Minecraft does
- Fixed the ‘move all’ and ‘drop’ shortcuts not working
- Fixed compatibility issues with mods (especially Millenaire)
- Fixed the ‘craft all’ shortcut using the remains to craft something else
- Fixed a freeze when using a shortcut while holding an item
- Fixed a freeze when sorting maps
- [08.16.2011] 1.30 (B1.7.3)
- Added various shortcuts to move/drop/craft items
- The mod has been tested and tweaked for the Aether mod
- Tools are now also sorted by damage in SMP
- Sorting now moves all items from the crafting table to the inventory
- Sorting now equips the best armor available in the inventory
- The “stuff” rule now also matches unknown mod items
- Changed back the item tree extension to .txt
- Better reloading behavior with multiple configurations
- Rectangle rules can now use the ‘r’ modifier
- Huge refactoring of the mod’s code, to release a library for modders someday
- [08.01.2011] 1.22 (B1.7.3)
- Really fixed the bug making a lot of keywords not work
- Middle click is now automatically disabled when Convenient Inventory’s is on
- Fixed a performance issue introduced in 1.21
- [07.30.2011] 1.21 (B1.7.3)
- Fixed the bug making a lot of keywords not work
- Added support for multiple configurations
- [07.27.2011] 1.20 (B1.7.3)
Fixed the columns rule being reversed
Moved the configuration files to the “config” folder
The tree file is now in XML for easier editing
Autoreplace and sorting now trigger a sound
Made picked up items go directly in the slot defined for sorting
- Added a special settings menu to inventories
- Added an option to hide chest buttons
- Added an option instead of the “DISABLEMIDDLECLICK” rule
- Added an option to disable sorting of picked up items
- Added a link to edit both configuration files
- Added a link to the mod’s documentation
Set up InvTweaks.cfg to store all previous properties
Soud can also be disabled in InvTweaks.cfg
Added a new special rule “FROZEN”
Fixed a bug regarding autoreplace customization
Better error handling
- [07.21.2011] 1.11 (B1.7.3)
- Middle click now works on chests (doesn’t crash anymore)
- Middle clicking several times swaps between the sorting methods
- Fixed a crash when sorting an empty chest
- Added a timeout in SMP, to avoid game freezes while sorting
- Tweaked a bit the intelligent chest sorting
- [07.20.2011] 1.10b (B1.7.3)
- Fixed a crash when sorting the inventory with an open chest on SMP
- [07.20.2011] 1.10 (B1.7.3)
- Added three buttons on chests and dispensers to sort them
- Added some missing items to item tree
- Fixed a bug involving rectangle rules
- Eaten mushroom soups now always leave the hotbar on autoreplace
- Added German and French readmes
- [07.02.2011] 1.07 (B1.7.2)
- Holding the sort key is no more needed to hot-reload
- Fixed eating mushroom soups not triggering autoreplace
- Fixed least damaged tools being selected first again
- Rule priorities adjustment
- [07.02.2011] 1.06 (B1.7.2)
- Updated to 1.7.2
- [06.19.2011] 1.06 (B1.6.6)
- Fixed a few things broken by the 1.05 update
- Fixed autoreplace not working with signs
- Fixed bugs where items end in wrong slots or swap on each sorting
- Minor item tree update
- [06.13.2011] 1.05 (B1.6.6)
- Enhanced keyword tree possibilities
- Categories defined by ID ranges
- Items defined by both ID and “damage value”
Improved guessing for wrong keywords
Fixed sorting triggered while chatting or creating signs
Fixed sorting sometimes leaving an item under the cursor in SMP
Fixed shift + click on the hotbar triggering autoreplace
Fixed autoreplace ignoring wool colors, sapling types, etc.
Fixed the item tree not handling correctly duplicate items
Fixed rules priorities problem
- [06.04.2011] 1.04b (B1.6.6)
- Adjusted rules priorities
- Minor item tree fix
- [06.04.2011] 1.04 (B1.6.6)
- The mod can now be installed through the mods folder
- Now really compatible with MyCraft
Autoreplace now selects the smallest stack first
Fixed freeze when sorting several tools of same ID in SMP
Added DEBUG rule to enable verbose logging
- [06.02.2011] 1.03 (B1.6.6)
- Made the mod compatible with MyCraft Mod Manager
- Added rectangle rules
- The middle click will sort your inventory (can be disabled)
- Fixed occasional ghost items caused by autoreplace in SMP
- Fixed sorting not working while chests/crafting tables are open in SMP
- Added map, trapdoors and dead shrubs to the item tree
- Various minor changes/fixes to the item tree
- [05.30.2011] 1.02 (B1.6.6)
- Most damaged tools are now selected first
- Fixed item duplication bug
- Fixed bug concerning upper case item names
- [05.30.2011] 1.01b (B1.6.5)
- Default configuration was missing in the zip
- [05.29.2011] 1.01 (B1.6.5)
- The sort button can now be configured again
- Autoreplace now works most of the time in SMP
- [05.28.2011] 1.0 (B1.6.4)
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Changed default key from E to R
- [05.27.2011] 1.0 (B1.5_01)
- Multiplayer support
- Added autoreplace configuration
- Added short delay before autoreplace
- Fixed sorting sometimes not being perfect in one stroke
- Fixed wool of different colors (and others) merging together
- Minor item tree changes
- [05.16.2011] 1.0 Beta2 (B1.5_01)
- Various bug fixes
- Item tree fixes
- Various improvements
- [05.15.2011] 1.0 Beta (B1.5_01)
Configurable sorting shortcut
Automatic item replacement
- Customizable sorting rules
- By column
- By row
- By tile
- Reversed rules
- Exclusion rules
Customizable item tree
Hot configuration reload